Knitting Pattern | Knitted Little Ewe
**Please note this listing is for a digital download of the PDF pattern not for the physical item.**
Wouldn’t ewe know it. It's our favourite farmyard animal in knitted form! Knit Little Ewe is looking for a kind loving owner to call her own! She would make a perfect cuddly keepsake as she'll always be there for EWE!
Make for Easter or anytime of the year this is a woolly great project for your needles to gift to adults, children or make for yourself.
- All Dear Ewe knitting patterns are written in English.
- All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles.
- You will need to know how to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, and sew seams.
You will need: 4mm (US Size 6) knitting needles, toy stuffing, stitch markers and a yarn needle.
1 x 50g / 75 metres of Black yarn,
1 x 50g / 150 metres of White yarn.
Schjeepjes Stone Washed DK (8ply) used in photos.
Skill Level: 3 - Intermediate
Size: 20cm (7.5 inches) sitting
Return and Refund Policy
- Suitable for adventurous beginners
- Written in English
- Instant Digital Download
- Printable PDF-file / 5 pages
- Finished Size: 20cm (7.5 inches) sitting