Crochet Pattern | Nessa Cowl UK Version
The ‘Nessa’, meaning lamb, cowl is inspired by the lambing season of early spring when the sight of lambs scatter the fields.
The appearance of lambs in the fields is well known as a welcome sight, representing new beginnings and the end of a long winter.
This cosy textured cowl will keep you snug on any walk out as the seasons change.
This version of the pattern is written in UK crochet terminology (it is also available in US terminology).
You will need: 4.5mm (US size 7) crochet hook, toy stuffing, stitch markers and a yarn needle.
- 2 x 50g / 130 metres of Green yarn,
- 1 x 50g / 130 metres of Cream yarn.
Schjeepjes Stone Washed (4ply) used in photos.
Skill Level: 3 - Intermediate
Size: 56cm (22”) round by 26 cm (10.2”) deep
Return and Refund Policy
- Suitable for Intermediate Crocheters
- UK Crochet Terminology
- Instant Digital Download
- Printable PDF-file / 3 pages
- Finished Size: 56cm (22”) round by 26 cm (10.2”) deep