Crochet Pattern | Little Ewe US Version
This cute crochet amigurumi sheep forms part of our Dear Ewe collection of crochet patterns designed by Heather C Gibbs. Easy to follow downloadable pattern with stitch and pattern guidance included in the PDF file.
This version of the pattern is written in US crochet terminology (it is also available in UK terminology).
You will need: 3mm (US size D/3) crochet hook, toy stuffing, stitch markers and a yarn needle.
- 1 x 50g / 75 metres of Black yarn,
- 2 x 50g / 150 metres of White yarn.
Schjeepjes Stone Washed DK (8ply) used in photos.
Skill Level: 3 - Intermediate
Size:17.7cm (7 inches) sitting
Return and Refund Policy
- Suitable for Intermediate Crocheters
- US Crochet Terminology
- Instant Digital Download
- Printable PDF-file / 4 pages
- Finished Size: 17.7cm (7 inches) sitting